PKI Solutions offers a complete set of PKI consulting, training, professional services, support and assessments with a particular emphasis on Microsoft Active Directory Certificate Services. As the demand for cybersecurity and the increased protection offered by PKI technologies continues to grow in the enterprise and the Internet of Things, so too is PKI Solutions Inc. Do you have deep knowledge and hands-on expertise in ADCS and PKI technologies? Do you enjoy working with other like-minded professionals to design, configure and support PKIs? Here’s an opportunity to showcase your expert-level knowledge and focus on what you do best. If this sounds interesting and you can hit the ground running, send us an email at email@example.com with your resume and tell us a little about yourself.
Title: PKI Consultant
Position Status: Regular Full-Time, Exempt
Location: Continental United States
Effective Date: Upon Hire
The Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Consultant reports to the President and is responsible for maintaining and growing client relationships by way of utilizing the required knowledge and skills of the position as a PKI architecture consultant. As a customer facing role, the qualified candidate shall demonstrate strong knowledge and skills in creating business processes and solutions, creative thinking and problem solving, and producing deliverables in all aspects of PKI Solution’s client relationships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and success managing client engagements relating to the creation of business processes and solutions enabled by identity and access management, including the following:
- Requirements analysis, strategy, design, implementation, and migration for businesses.
- Solution mapping to business requirements and use scenarios
- Architectural, deployment and support of complex PKI environments, emphasis on Microsoft Active Directory Certificate Services
- Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success utilizing the following when producing deliverables for client engagements related to managing successful enterprise scale implementations within Information Security, including:
- Utilizing Microsoft Active Directory Certificate Services based PKI components (Certification Authority, Online Responder, Network Device Enrollment Services, Certificate Enrollment Web Services).
- Deployment of PKI environments and integrating Hardware Security Modules (Thales, Gemalto, Utimaco).
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of PKI Solution services; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
- Performing as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less experienced staff.
- Demonstrates proven thorough abilities with leveraging creative thinking and problem-solving skills, individual initiative, and utilizing MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) where necessary, in conjunction with the following:
- Communicating in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats including delivering clear requests for information and communicating potential conflicts;
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data.
Qualifications for Success
- Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success contributing to and supporting practice management for a specific operation or process, including:
- Contributing and supervising specific work streams on an engagement(s), staying educated on current trends and assisting in the development of knowledge capital.
- Collaborating with business development teams responsible for writing and presenting proposals to prospective clients.
- Identifying and addressing client needs while displaying the ability to contribute to the development of a business vision and manage implementation efforts with complex project management capabilities.
- Contributing to business development opportunities and/or engagements from pre-sale and initial scoping through final delivery and sign-off.
- Dynamic individual who is goal oriented, adaptable to change, minimal supervision, and has excellent communication, collaboration, and problem solving and analysis skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, ability to organize information and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated experience in team building and working with all levels of staff to accomplish tasks and meet deadlines.
- Excellent work ethic, including a willingness to work hours necessary to get the job done, especially when deadlines cause greater than normal pressures.
- Relationship oriented and understands how to balance demands of job vis-à-vis supervisor requests.
Education & Work Experience
- Minimum Years of Experience: 8
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
- Certification(s) Preferred: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in an office setting or may be remote. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines if applicable.
Ability to travel long-distances and lift 10-15 pounds.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. or as scheduled by the employee’s supervisor.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
US citizenship evidenced via current I9 process.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
PKI Solutions is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is to make all employment-related decisions without regard to an employee's race, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, marital status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all personnel activities including employment, promotion, compensation and termination.
PKI Solutions does not tolerate sexual harassment of any employee by another employee, supervisor, vendor, or customer for any reason.
PKI Solutions Inc. helps government and private enterprises solve complex business issues, manage risk and add value with Public Key Infrastructure data encryption ad identity solutions.
PKI Solutions oﬀers PKI consulting, training, professional services, and assessments to help ensure the security of organizations now and in the future. With deep knowledge and experience in all things public key infrastructure (PKI)—Microsoft Active Directory Certificate Services (ADCS), PKI design and implementation, Internet of Things (IoT), mobile security—PKI Solutions has the best expertise for organizations of all sizes. PKI Solutions has implemented PKI solutions at enterprises, many of them Fortune 500 companies, in many industries including energy, IoT, technology, healthcare, and financial services, as well as federal, state, and local government. PKI Solutions has also led hundreds of PKI trainings, including private trainings, across the country and around the world—from Scotland to Buﬀalo, from Sweden to Washington, D.C.—and everywhere in between.
Our PKI Consultants are a team of business integrators with extensive consulting and industry experience who help our clients solve their complex data encryption and identity protection issues from strategy through execution.